Included in a Power Pays Package
Power Pays administers your payroll, pays your PAYG Tax, manages your Super contributions and provides all the necessary insurances. Our payroll is processed in house and not outsourced overseas like many others.
Probably one of the most important bits of information that you need to know is that at Power Pays you are dealing with specialist contractor payroll experts. This is our core business and not an add-on service.
You will have a team of finance experts working for you. Power Pays has a team with over 100 years finance experience between them as well as our in house Tax Accountant.
Our payroll services include:
- Dealing with Specialists in Salary Packaging, we are more than happy to assist you to package whatever we can legitimately package in order to reduce your tax. This is what we do, all day every day.
- A low flat fee structure covering all payroll services – no hidden costs like you might find else where
- No setup or exit fees
- Legally compliant company structure to work through
- Full claims for Living Away from Home Allowances based on the updated LAFHA legislation
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Weekly/Fortnightly/Monthly pay cycles
- Payments to multiple bank accounts
- Payment to the superannuation fund of your choice
- Once you have been with us for 12 months you will qualify for a free basic tax return
- Power Pays is the home of the Rainy Day Account. This allows you to create a safety net of income for when you are in between contracts or wish to some well deserved time off.
- Most Career Contractors once they commence with us stay with us for the duration of their contracting life. This way you have a long term employer for when it comes time to apply for home loans. We hold all of the correct insurances so whether you are working through an Agency or have a direct contract we can still assist you and being a National Company cover all states as well as international contracts. We get to know you and your situation and can assist with many salary packaging options to assist in getting you more money in your hand.
- We will not charge you additional fees for anything extra you wish to do.
- Your own allocated Contractor Care Manager