Managing your own payroll is becoming increasingly complex and costly for Recruitment Agencies. Negotiating the different taxation rules, payroll tax, employment legislation, Industrial Awards, Superannuation and Worker’s Compensation is not your core business and can take up valuable time and resources. Smart Recruiters are saving time, effort and money by outsourcing their billing and payroll to Power Pays.
Recruitment Payroll Solution – Outsourced
Recruitment Billing and Payroll is also available
- Keep all contractors on your books;
- Your simple and easy to use one stop shop.
- Fast set up and induction process;
- Pay one low set fee based on each pay processed;
- You only pay a flat fee, not a percentage, based on the number of pays processed.
- Our solution is fully scalable. You only pay for what you actually need;
- Set your net margin on each deal and invoice for full oncosts;
- We offer a fully outsourced payroll service for all of your full time staff as well;
- We have a partner that can offer payroll financing to protect your cashflow;
- Online time and attendance, invoicing, payroll and a multitude of reports all with your brand;
- Using Power Pays allows you to focus on your core recruiting business and your clients.
Many clients now require an online time and attendance system and full online capabilities. This can be incredibly expensive to implement and out of reach of many smaller Recruitment Agencies. Using Power Pays Recruitment Solution has never made more sense. You can offer your clients a fully integrated online system with no additional costs to your business.
All of your contractors will receive a unique login allowing them to access their own Self Service Portal where they can update their details, submit time sheets and expenses and keep track of everything they have done along with viewing their payslips and payg summaries.
As their Recruitment Agency you will have access to your own portal where you can access reports, keep track of your contractors and even approve their time sheet submissions.
We can set up a time sheet work flow whereby your contractors manager can approve their hours online or you can approve
their hours on line. If your client only provides a signed paper time sheet then this can simply be uploaded to the portal to be processed. It is simple and easy.
It doesn’t matter if you have 1 client or a 100 clients, we can send invoices to your client on your behalf, all fully branded with your logo. Then all payslips are again branded with your logo. The smartest choice in Recruitment Payroll Solutions. It is all about your business, not ours.
- Professional payroll and taxation experts that can navigate the complex taxation system to ensure compliance
- Online timesheets & Real-time reports
- All data is stored locally in Australia in a secure data warehouse used by many Federal Government Agencies because of it’s high levels of security.