Power Pays administers your contingent work force including their payroll, payg tax, superannuation and provides you with all necessary insurances. Our payroll is processed in house and not outsourced overseas.
The benefits to your company are:
- A cost effective engagement model (a 10-20% reduction in payroll overall costs is average) with no inflated margins
- No upfront and ongoing costs for insurance premiums
- No entry or exit fees
- Full transparency around your costs
- Costs associated with administrative procedures are minimised
Risk mitigation and compliance
- Employment and Industrial relations legislation
- Statutory obligations
- Taxation legislation
- OH&S legislation
- Information and guidance on and when legislation changes
- Customisable online timesheets that can be delivered to mobile devices as well as desktop computers.
- Online timesheet approval workflow which can also be delivered to the approvers mobile device
- Expense and attachment capture
- Secure Contractor online portal for updating details and downloading payslips and PAYG certificates at financial year end
- Quick access to reports and data insights
Job or Department Costing
- The ability to customize the timesheets to your requirements is a major advantage of the Power Pays system. You can ensure you are allocating the correct hours spent to the project, jobs or departments, even hours within a shift can be organised down to project code level.
- Our secure server is hosted locally in Australia and
- Meets Uptime Institute Tier III standards
- Is monitored 24x7x365 by CCTV and onsite guards
- Provides restricted access through biometric two-factor authentication
- Is compliant with SSAE 16 (formerly SAS70 Type II); US-European Union Safe Harbor Certified.
- Dependent on the situation we arrange the relevant insurances to ensure everyone is covered.
- We have a proven track record in Contractor management
- We can provide expert advise
- We understand the compliance framework
- Responsive personalised Contractor service
- Tailored approach to suit their needs
- A diverse range of “added value products for them to choose from”
- The “ rainy day” Contractor management program unique to Power Pays
- Happy contractors who add to your “employer of choice” status
- A true partnering arrangement where we work together to find the best possible solutions for you
- A dedicated local client manager and support team